HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

To get the ball rolling.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banza
Admin
Banza

To get the ball rolling. Empty
PostSubject: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:50 am

What's your all time favourite game. No, I don't mean just the new FPS'S or COD (because it does not count) I mean back in the old days, or if you're really passionate about TF2... say TF2?

Mine will have to be Lego Star Wars, I had so much life wasted as a child on that game.

Last edited by Banza on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mg-c.omgforum.net
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:51 am

Mine's probably one of two.

Super smash bros. brawl (Gamecube)
Or Starfox Adventures (Gamecube)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot

Ocelot

Location : O Pazo, Cuntis, Pontevedra, Spain, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory. That game is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Gex 64, it's a well-hidden game, no one really noticed it, it's a game where you are a Gecko and you jump into giant TVs and collect remotes to stop a giant metal Lizard thing, it was freaking amazing even if it didn't have a point! This is for the good old N64, where a lot of good games came from.

To get the ball rolling. The_beatles_logo_490w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Such as Majora's mask., OOC, and Starfox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koikeiya

koikeiya

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:04 pm

Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
and
Metal Gear Solid (PS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Fur wrote:
Such as Majora's mask., OOC, and Starfox.

OOC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 am

Ocarina Of Time

Damn my late night spelling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Probably LittleBigPlanet or Portal

I mean... I bought a damn PS3 with its price ONLY for playing that game.
And I still play it.
And it's still awesome.

Portal? When I knew that Portal: The Flash Version was based on an actual game I searched it and discovered Valve. I had Steam but never used it (friend of mine bought me CS:S but I didn't like it too much permanoobness :3)
So I bought Portal. Then I discovered TF2 and bought TF2 and invited Sirius and all...
It was my first multiplayer FPS (excluding Warrock and other shitty games) and it was awesome. I still remember when they released the medic update... damn farming ALL achievements was very hard. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Banza
Admin
Banza

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:04 am

Knefas wrote:
And I still play it.
And it's still awesome.:

WARNING, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONSUME 10 MINUTES

My friend has little big planet and when he bought his PS3 he didn't know what it was and thought it was some shit game. About 2 years before LBP came out, when I was in the phase of "OMG I R A GAMER" I always watched those TV programs that showed new coming games. I saw little big planet and I instantly fell in love. Searching the interwebs I couldn't find it and i cired Sad 2 Years later i found out that it had came out on PS3. My mum and dad wouldn't get me one ,and still haven't, I just wanted one for that damned game. My other friend the bought his PS3 with that game and I was like 'DOOD DO YOU HAVE LITTLE BIG PLANET' and he was like 'Yeah it looks gahy and kiddie' I instantly drove to his house and stayed up for a good few nights playing the story mode and befriending the collector.

Yeah dude, I remember when I first bought TF2. It was with the orange box when it FIRST came out in the shops for like.. £35. I went home, installed it on my sister computer (at the time i didn't have my own) and i played half life and then continued to play portal. Unfortunately, I didn't like playing Teamfortress 2 as I always played CSS at the time, I kept shouting things like "WTF FIRE??" and "JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING M16"
Finding out the sniper had a secondary weapon I charged into battle with this little smg, got half a kill then died.
Many Pyro spammings followed. [b]

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 am

Banza wrote:
Knefas wrote:
And I still play it.
And it's still awesome.:

WARNING, DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO CONSUME 10 MINUTES

My friend has little big planet and when he bought his PS3 he didn't know what it was and thought it was some shit game. About 2 years before LBP came out, when I was in the phase of "OMG I R A GAMER" I always watched those TV programs that showed new coming games. I saw little big planet and I instantly fell in love. Searching the interwebs I couldn't find it and i cired Sad 2 Years later i found out that it had came out on PS3. My mum and dad wouldn't get me one ,and still haven't, I just wanted one for that damned game. My other friend the bought his PS3 with that game and I was like 'DOOD DO YOU HAVE LITTLE BIG PLANET' and he was like 'Yeah it looks gahy and kiddie' I instantly drove to his house and stayed up for a good few nights playing the story mode and befriending the collector.

Yeah dude, I remember when I first bought TF2. It was with the orange box when it FIRST came out in the shops for like.. £35. I went home, installed it on my sister computer (at the time i didn't have my own) and i played half life and then continued to play portal. Unfortunately, I didn't like playing Teamfortress 2 as I always played CSS at the time, I kept shouting things like "WTF FIRE??" and "JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING M16"
Finding out the sniper had a secondary weapon I charged into battle with this little smg, got half a kill then died.
Many Pyro spammings followed. [b]

Shocked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DarkShade

DarkShade

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:25 am

I remember that a long time ago when I was about 8-9 I just bought a PS2 and with it I also bought the game Mortal Kombat: Deception. That was probably my first serious game cause until then I would play casual games with my nanny and after she was gone I stopped playing games Razz (I had a nanny until I was 6 Very Happy ) . I just can't forget spending countless hours trying to beat the end boss with every character in the Arcade Mode, I think his name was Onaga but I might be wrong.

But although I love that game it isn't my favorite game, it's the game that had the biggest impact on me. My favorite game is probably Metal Gear Solid 4. Gotta love that game it just goes on to show that PS3>360. I'm not saying that the 360 sucks, just that the PS3 is better. ( Hope this won't start a flame war between PS3 and 360 fanboys)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:04 am

DarkShade wrote:
I remember that a long time ago when I was about 8-9 I just bought a PS2 and with it I also bought the game Mortal Kombat: Deception. That was probably my first serious game cause until then I would play casual games with my nanny and after she was gone I stopped playing games Razz (I had a nanny until I was 6 Very Happy ) . I just can't forget spending countless hours trying to beat the end boss with every character in the Arcade Mode, I think his name was Onaga but I might be wrong.

But although I love that game it isn't my favorite game, it's the game that had the biggest impact on me. My favorite game is probably Metal Gear Solid 4. Gotta love that game it just goes on to show that PS3>360. I'm not saying that the 360 sucks, just that the PS3 is better. ( Hope this won't start a flame war between PS3 and 360 fanboys)

That boss was the single hardest thing ever invented. Ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To get the ball rolling.   To get the ball rolling. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 am

DarkShade wrote:

PS3 actually is better than 360. Check their specs.

Fur wrote:
DarkShade wrote:

That boss was the single hardest thing ever invented. Ever.

No.
This.