MG-C Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Size

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Hey, just wanna bring up the topic that the server is a bit small, and not to mention the reserved admin slot(s), I just want to know if it's possible for you to increase the server size a bit.

If you can't, it's okay, I understand if you don't want to can't spend any money if you rent from a host.

Last edited by Nowhere Man on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koikeiya

koikeiya

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 pm

As far as more player slots is concerned, it all comes down to money. For the time being, we just have money supply to keep the 12 slot server online.
If you would like to donate to help make our dream of having more slots a reality, then feel free to be generous and donate on our main website.
Also, I thought I removed the reserved admin slots from the server...
Oh well. Thank you for posting this though. We like to get feedback from our community.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 am

The server is 12 WITHOUT reserved slots.. It's small but we can't afford a bigger one unless we find a sponsor...
Back to top Go down
winter20

winter20

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 am

I'm working on getting a sponsor, but we have no chance to get a sponsor for a dm_duel_v1 server, we will need a rotation server as well, and we need to increase the group size, so just spam your friends list with invites and search members from some other groups Smile
Back to top Go down
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 pm

I could never donate really, I do not have a debit/credit card, and I won't use my parents' debit card either, besides 6 pounds converts to maybe almost 20 dollars 6 dollars and 98 cents in the U.S. lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Nowhere Man wrote:
I could never donate really, I do not have a debit/credit card, and I won't use my parents' debit card either, besides 6 pounds converts to maybe almost 20 dollars in the U.S.

We can't even save the server, I think it's too early for a 24 slots or a second one Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:03 pm

News: We might get more slots soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Size   Server Size I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Size
Page 1 of 1