HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Drugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkShade

DarkShade

Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Drugs   Drugs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Have you ever done any drugs and if yes tell us which drugs to took and your past experiences with those drugs.

I'll start: I've been smoking weed for about 2 years now once every one or two months. I haven't tried anything else except weed and I don't plan to.

I remember that the first time I smoked some weed I was in the skate park with some friends (I was still skating at that time) and I took a few puffs. That was a really bad idea since no one had told me before what to expect. I had a really bad trip and almost started crying because when I left skate park I was supposed to go with one of the guys from there who was also high and sleep at his house. Unfortunately I panicked and thought we were lost (although the other guy knew the way) and after that it took me half a year to get the courage to try weed again.

Moral of the story: If you plan on taking weed for the first time do it in a safe environment, like a house. Very Happy

Your turn now! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:22 pm

None, and I don't plan to really, I think you should just push off drugs until you've finished education really, cause then you don't have anything much more to ruin, cause if you spiral into an addiction, school's gonna be tough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs   Drugs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:24 pm

DarkShade wrote:
Have you ever done any drugs and if yes tell us which drugs to took and your past experiences with those drugs.

I'll start: I've been smoking weed for about 2 years now once every one or two months. I haven't tried anything else except weed and I don't plan to.

I remember that the first time I smoked some weed I was in the skate park with some friends (I was still skating at that time) and I took a few puffs. That was a really bad idea since no one had told me before what to expect. I had a really bad trip and almost started crying because when I left skate park I was supposed to go with one of the guys from there who was also high and sleep at his house. Unfortunately I panicked and thought we were lost (although the other guy knew the way) and after that it took me half a year to get the courage to try weed again.

Moral of the story: If you plan on taking weed for the first time do it in a safe environment, like a house. Very Happy

Your turn now! Smile

I... can't... resist.