HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:57 am

Where does your avatar and nickname come from?

Avatar: Cute reaper :3 found from some random steam guy and stolen lol

Nick: As explained in another thread means Twilight from greek (no not the damn movie/book)
Back to top Go down
DarkShade

DarkShade

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 am

The avatar was made about 2 weeks ago by a good friend of mine, who's Steam nickname is HummB. It was first intended to be used as a spray in TF2 but i decided to also use it as an avatar on this forum.

I made my nickname DarkShade when I was trying to come up with an username for the multiplayer game mode for Warhammar 40 000 : Dark Crusade. I remember there being a grey ghost in the account creation background and after about 10 minutes I spent looking at that account creation screen DarkShade came up in my mind.

And that's about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot

Ocelot

Location : O Pazo, Cuntis, Pontevedra, Spain, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 am

Name: From Metal Gear Solid 2/4: Liquid Ocelot (STOP CALLING ME AN ANIMAL FFS!)

Last edited by Ocelot on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fix'd)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koikeiya

koikeiya

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Avatar: A character from the PS2 rpg game "Persona 3". Never have played the game, but always thought the picture was badass.

Nickname: Keiya is my middle name. Koi, when translated from japanese, means "a type of fish" or "to like" in english. Now, why I put those 2 together... I don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:25 pm

koikeiya wrote:
Avatar: A character from the PS2 rpg game "Persona 3". Never have played the game, but always thought the picture was badass.

Nickname: Keiya is my middle name. Koi, when translated from japanese, means "a type of fish" or "to like" in english. Now, why I put those 2 together... I don't know.

Ninja Reflex Steamworks edition on Steam (the demo is fine)
there's a challenge where you need to catch Kois lol? Razz
Back to top Go down
Cachiporra

Cachiporra

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Cachiporra, didn't thought about it and when already i choosed my name, discovered it means stunstick in spanish, lol. And the avatar is from point blank ds, didnt play the game but funky parrot owns :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Cachiporra wrote:
Cachiporra, didn't thought about it and when already i choosed my name, discovered it means stunstick in spanish, lol. And the avatar is from point blank ds, didnt play the game but funky parrot owns :3

Point Blank DS rulez
Back to top Go down
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 pm

Nowhere Man is a famous Beatles song on the Rubber Soul Album (1965) and my signature is a New Jersey Ska band, if you don't know what ska is, it's basically the melting pot of music genres, it has jazz, rock, blues, and many cultures of music picked up since the 1960s which it started in Jamaica and slowly began to rise to popularity ever since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banza
Admin
Banza

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:45 am

The name Banza has been with me since i was about..... 7, no idea where it came from but i used to be "Banzadude" i still am on alot of things.

Banza is just a cooler version of Banzadude. and sometimes i'm even called Banza in real life.... kinda scary.

Avatars, mostly ones i make myself at the moment i think it is me being all win and stuff Very Happy

Ellis Freeman

Ellis Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Avatar: Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 (I'm not creative tongue )

Nickname: In one game, my friend grabbed a crowbar and renamed himself Coach Freeman. Me and another friend decided to follow suit as Ellis Freeman and Nick Freeman. Poor Rochelle never stood a chance...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and nickname?   Avatar  and nickname? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1