HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

IntelliAgenti too much severe??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius

Sirius

IntelliAgenti too much severe?? Empty
PostSubject: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:56 am

HAI ppl im sirius "that one" from the server and I want to talk about our beloved admin: intelliagenti. Well what i see is many kicks and MANY BANS most times without warn, and sometimes without any reason too. Well an admin is the one who grant the gamers to play peacefully. Well, is he really doing his duty? In my opinion is just "deleting" most of the players from our server. If they get that treatment, they will never came back, and our community of players will be always smaller. I ask to everyone: what do you think about this? Is the case to make a step against him or just leave him doing the dictactor in the server?
Thanks to anyone who will pay attention here and sorry for my english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am

Are you sure about that? Because all admins do WSKB... (Warn Slay Kick Ban)
Back to top Go down
Ocelot

Ocelot

Location : O Pazo, Cuntis, Pontevedra, Spain, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah, I saw him banning a guy for 7 days, without any warn/slay/kick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koikeiya

koikeiya

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Nice to see you on the forums, Sirius.
Anyway, yes, I must admit he is quite a strict admin on our server.
He bans people rather than kick them. And when he bans them, it's usually for a long time.
His reputation on the server is very low, that's for sure.
But he is one of the ones that helped start the MG-C community in the beginning.
I'll ponder about this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sirius

Sirius

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 pm

start a community then destroying it... not really smart lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banza
Admin
Banza

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 pm

I agree with koi in every way.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 am

Banza wrote:
I agree with koi in every way.

Obey Koikeiya Shocked
Back to top Go down
Inteliagentti

Inteliagentti

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:02 am

Sirius wrote:
HAI ppl im sirius "that one" from the server and I want to talk about our beloved admin: intelliagenti. Well what i see is many kicks and MANY BANS most times without warn, and sometimes without any reason too. Well an admin is the one who grant the gamers to play peacefully. Well, is he really doing his duty? In my opinion is just "deleting" most of the players from our server. If they get that treatment, they will never came back, and our community of players will be always smaller. I ask to everyone: what do you think about this? Is the case to make a step against him or just leave him doing the dictactor in the server?
Thanks to anyone who will pay attention here and sorry for my english Very Happy

I have actually eased down on the punishing (if you havent noticed) and the usual reason now for me
kicking or banning someone is that they are trying on purpose to piss me off.
Ocelot is an good example on this one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winter20

winter20

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 am

intelli is right, ocelot is a pain in the ass and now he's administrator as well, very smart........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:59 am

winter20 wrote:
intelli is right, ocelot is a pain in the ass and now he's administrator as well, very smart........

He can only vote, not even votekick...
Back to top Go down
Banza
Admin
Banza

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:17 am

Looks like your wish came true.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IntelliAgenti too much severe??   IntelliAgenti too much severe?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IntelliAgenti too much severe??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MG-C Forum :: Server Talk-
Jump to: