HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Get to know the community

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banza
Admin
Banza

Get to know the community Empty
PostSubject: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:57 am

Thought everyone should know each other more. Obviously if you feel as though you should not share information about yourself, by all means do not do it.

Hey, my name is Matt, my internet name is Banza, I'm a "Musician" (I play drums mainly) Also an "Artist" (I try), I'm from Wales and I like prawn cocktail crisps. I'm 5ft 10, weigh 9stone 4 I have blue eyes and I'm a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mg-c.omgforum.net
DarkShade

DarkShade

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Ohai my name is Philip and mah interwebz nickname is DarkShade. I'm 16 and i'm from Romania. I love rock/metal music, mostly old stuff from the 80' but I do love some new bands. I weight 65 kg and i'm 1,76-1,77m (last time I checked I was 1,76 but that was a long time ago).

So yeah...your turn now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koikeiya

koikeiya

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Yo. My name is Alex but some of my friends like to call me Shoop, for personal reasons... Anyway, I am 16 years old, I think I'm 62 kg and I am uncertain about my height. Haven't checked lately...
My online alias is as you can guess, koikeiya. And there is a back-story to my username. Keiya is my middle name. Koi, in japanese, translates to either a type of fish or "to like".
Yea.
My hobbies are to play games, go on the internetz, maybe look at some programming, and video making. I often get the comment that I am very generous and kind. Sometimes too kind...
Also, I am half American and half Japanese, but I also know the French language. Tri-lingual, woot.

Pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koikeiya

koikeiya

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:01 pm

signature?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:50 pm

My name is Knefas.

This means in ancient greek Twilight (crepuscolo in italian)
(P.S. I hate that movie. Do not even think about that.)

My name is Alex, or better... Alessandro. I live in Cagliari, Sardinia in Italy. I like pizza :3

Uhm what else should I say? I stole my avatar from Cachiporra's friend 'cause it's awesome Very Happy

Get to know the community Dizionarioitalianogreco

EDIT: Oh yeah, as of yeasterday I'm 16.

Last edited by Knefas on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ocelot

Ocelot

Location : O Pazo, Cuntis, Pontevedra, Spain, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:30 pm

I live in Spain (Pontevedra). I am 15 years old. I like playing online games, mostly FPS, like TF2 and Borderlands.
My favourite class is Pyro, aaand.. uhm nothing more to say.

Last edited by Ocelot on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm Tom, I'm 14, I live in New Jersey, I don't know my height & weight in metrics since they teach me standard measures in America.

Favorite music is a lot of 60s, Ska, some Led Zeppelin, Boston.
Favorite class? Medic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:29 pm

I go by many names..

To name some of them : Ash, Tom, Pete, Brady, Will, Ian, Lizzy.
Interwebzz names: Kitteh, Fur.

So yeah, 15 (nearly 16 Very Happy), from Wales. I weigh around 8 stone and i'm 5 foot 10.

Music is mainly 60's-90's rock and now, because of banza, post rock such as 65daysofstatic.

First online FPS i played was Halo on PC,

I'm a roleplayer, on games, and in real life (because of the furry-ness cat ).

'Nuff said. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barney [D²]

Barney [D²]

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:44 am

Hi, my chosen name is Barney [D²] and my real name is Daniil D. (hence the D²), I live in England so I might spell things differently but I am actually Russian and even have a Russian hat (or three.)

Get to know the community Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSd9gusf3T9VXSIbuNm2Hhfh8qidQRQvrHZWRJ_lEqI4dI3GZlP

I play the piano and enjoy most sports, my favourite class is the spy, I like all music except heavy metal, and I love TF2 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get to know the community   Get to know the community I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get to know the community
Page 1 of 1