HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Computer Shopping!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Computer Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Computer Shopping!   Computer Shopping! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

I'm looking for a computer, out of some opinions, I would want to ask... which is a better OS? Mac? Or PC?

Although, I am looking at a nice gaming desktop called the CyberPower Gamer Xtreme 3000, comes with a terabyte of memory, Windows 7 64-bit, HD ATI Radeon somethin something... and very awesome specs you can customize to your liking, my specs costed me $925 exactly if I didn't replace my monitor, speakers, Router & Modem, and if there's no rush delivery. So if I get a job soon enough, I will save up and ask permission from my folks to replace the shitty Windows XP, I love this thing, but I want to do better in fragging and working on my PC.

Edit: There were also two preferences: Hard Drive and Data Hard Drive, any difference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Banza
Admin
Banza

Computer Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Shopping!   Computer Shopping! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Nowhere Man wrote:
I'm looking for a computer, out of some opinions, I would want to ask... which is a better OS? Mac? Or PC?

lolwut

Nowhere Man

Nowhere Man

Computer Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Shopping!   Computer Shopping! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Banza wrote:
Nowhere Man wrote:

lolwut

My mistake, which is a better computer... PC? Or Mac? But I am aiming for my OS to be Windows 7 if a PC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ellis Freeman

Ellis Freeman

Computer Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Shopping!   Computer Shopping! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Well, for Steam games, Macs don't support Steam (at the time of this post), but they will at an unspecified date. Spring is all they've said in regards to the release date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anonymous

Computer Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Shopping!   Computer Shopping! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Ellis Freeman wrote:
Well, for Steam games, Macs don't support Steam (at the time of this post), but they will at an unspecified date. Spring is all they've said in regards to the release date.

>:3 (Look at the time this was posted)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer Shopping! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer Shopping!   Computer Shopping! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Shopping!
Page 1 of 1